I know, so it might be a little early to start talking about Summer beauty products. However, I think it takes time to get your Summer beauty bag ready so really you all should be thanking me for getting you all ahead of the game. I love wearing fun pink lips in the summer – there’s something about it that makes me feel sassy, girly + looks great on anyone who is sporting a little bit of a glow! Below, I’m breaking down my 6 favorite Summer time lipsticks colors. Some are new + some are my tride and true! (ok that was lame)
6 Favorite Summer Lipsticks
- MAC “Pink Plaid”. I just recently added this shade to my collection. I have a light pink, bright pink, but not a dark pink! I love this color for when I want a bolder pink without going too over the top. 😉 See me wearing Pink Plaid, here.
- MAC “Creme Cup”. Creme Cup was my first high end lipstick purchase. I still remember the day I bought it! I was at 18 shopping at Oakbrook Mall at the MAC counter and basically thought I was the shit because I had a MAC lipstick. I had recently discovered makeup and YouTube tutorials + at that point in my life I would have bought anything Jaclyn Hill told me to. Memories! Anyways, at 24 I’m still partial to this lipstick because it’s the perfect light pink for everyday and I love how it looks with a tan in the Summer! See me wearing Creme Cup, here.
- MAC “Snob”. Clearly into the MAC lipsticks. For good reason! They are decently prices (for high end) they are pigmented, last a while, are creamy, and have an incredible range of shades. They just never let you down! Snob has always been one of my favorites because it’s so bright and is the perfect touch of sass for any day! See me wearing Snob, here.
- NYX “Creme Brûlée”. If you aren’t into high end or even into lipstick for that matter, every one, literally everyone loves the NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée! It’s a nude pink that’s great for minimal makeup days as it just gives your lips a little flush of color. Plus, it’s only $5! See me wearing NYX Creme Brûlée, here.
- Too Faced “Child Star”. This is my favorite true nude! I find a lot of nudes to be too light or too brown for my light skin tone, but this one is perfect! You do need to wear a light layer of chapstick under it because it is a liquid lipstick, but it lasts a long time and to me is just a great nude for any time of year! See me wearing Too Faced Child Star, here.
- Lawless “Cameron”. I recently discovered the brand Lawless and I am hooked. They are non-toxic liquid lipsticks that go on flawlessly! They are not drying at all either. Basically your dream liquid lipstick. I love this pinky nude for Summer. It’s perfect for work to happy hour! See me wearing Lawless Cameron, here.
What are you wearing on your lips this Summer?