Happy Thursday, babes!
I had to continue the Valentines Day posts throughout the week! I love celebrating love, so it’s going to be a consistent theme across the blog for a while! Today I’ve compiled some of my favorite gifts for your valentine or galentine. I think Valentines Day is one of those holidays that you give personable gifts to that have meaning, so several of my choices reflect that!
1) Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb: I am obsessed with this flirty feminine scent which is why it makes a great Valentines Day gift for the special girl in your life! I love that this set comes with a body creme and shower gel. Layering scents makes the scent stronger and last longer!
2) Sprinkles Lip Scrub: This is a great idea for your galentine or yourself 😉 I’m super into cupcakes I mean lip scrubs right now and this makes a perfect Valentines Day gift because of its red velvet flavor.
3) Loveknot Bangle: I love this little sentimental gift. The knot symbolizes the connection between two people in love. “A knot that has not been tied yet, but has all the intentions of being tied”.
4) Heart of Gold Mug: Another cute idea for a girlfriend! You could gift this by itself, or you could fill it with candy or little nail polishes!
5) Valentines Day Gift Box: You could gift this to your valentine or galentine! I love this box because it comes with everything she needs for a pamper night! You can also customize it to make sure she gets exactly what she likes.
6) Initial Necklace: Because I love personalized gifts, I think this necklace with her initial is a great idea. It’s different from the monogram, and since it’s just her first initial, she will always be able to wear it!
9) Kate Spade Bag: I love everything about this bag and so will your valentine. It’s so classic and perfect to throw on everyday. I love even more that you can have her initials monogrammed on it! She will love this personalized and thoughtful gift. Oh + it’s on MAJOR sale right now!
I included a few other ideas for your valentine/galentine + your guy!
Lastly, I want to acknowledge that Valentines Day shouldn’t be about gift-giving. It should be about celebrating love, whether it’s your significant other or best girlfriends. Take the day to reflect on how you show love to the special people in your life every other day out of the year.
Everyday should be like Valentines Day. <3
xo | Rachel