Happy Wednesday, babes! Does anyone ever seriously struggle with what to get your girlfriends for Christmas? I do! All the time! What do you even get the girls who already have everything? Here is a list of my favorite budget friendly items I found that would be perfect for your bestie’s for the restie, or maybe you just want to treat yo-self cause hey! you deserve it. 🙂
1. Knit Beanie: This cable knit pom beanie is just too cute! A girl can never have too many hats, so she is sure to love this one!
2. Scarf: This scarf is on every girls wish list! It looks great with all of your sweaters and makes a great scarf to wear with your coat. I’m obsessed with the print and i’m sure she will be, too!
3. Ear Jackets: These are a cute idea different from just a regular pair of earrings! I have seen so many girls wearing these ear jackets and they are so cute especially if you have your ears double pierced.
4. Lipstick Mug: A perfect gift for the beauty obsessed friend who loves coffee or tea! I also love the idea of using mugs as makeup brush holders! In my opinion, you can never have too many cups. 🙂
5. Sweatshirt: How cute is this sweater? We all have a friend who is always cold. I really want this for myself, but I’ve been cut off from shopping until after Christmas.
6. Water Bottle: The perfect gift for your fit chick friends! Especially those who love to work out so they keep eating unhealthy. (that’s the best way to do it)
7. Coloring Book: I think coloring books make great gifts, but this is especially cute because it has fashion pictures inside that you can color! The perfect stress reliever for your friend who is in school!
8. Stila Liquid Lipsticks: I looooove the Stila lip line. These shades are pigmented, creamy, and last all day! Your bold and sassy friend would love these shades.
9. Eye Mask: This. Is. Adorable. Everyone needs an eye mask that looks like a cat right?
10. Card Holder: I think these make great gifts especially for younger girls or girls in college! Sometimes carrying a purse can be so inconvenient, so this little phone card holder is perfect for holding a few cards or small amount of cash.
Whether you are shopping for your best girlfriend, or yourself #guilty
these items make great budget friendly Christmas gifts!