It’s officially “shower” season! From bridal showers to baby showers, it seems that every Spring is always full of at least a few showers you’ll need to attend. or maybe…you’re lucky enough to be hosting one yourself this year! Today I’m partnering with Basic Invite to show you just how easy it is to customize your own invitations and matching thank you cards. You don’t need to be a graphic designer to make amazing invitations!
I decided to go through the customization process on their website and create a fun bridal shower invitation. My own bridal shower is coming up in April, so I chose to go the bridal route because of that! (and Lord knows I am not ready for children…Although…how cute are these baby boy shower invitations? or these quick baby shower games? or these fun baby shower games?)
I found the cutest template for a “Mani’s and Mimosas” bridal shower and thought that was such a fun idea. The original invite template looked a bit different, and I was happy I was able to really change it and make it what I wanted. Aka: polka dots and every shade of pink thanks to their unlimited color options.
Basic Invite Features:
- Unlimited colors. Yes you can really have periwinkle blue invites!
- Custom samples. You can order a printed sample of your finished invitation so you can see exactly what it will look like before you are your final order.
- Colored envelopes. I think its so fun that Basic Invite does colored envelopes for those of us who want to do something other than the traditional white.
- Foil. The foil look is really popular right now, and Basic Invite has a ton of ways you can incorporate it into your invites.
- Price! Basic Invite is super affordable, and when you’re a bride on a budget…that matters. The quality is the same!
I truly love how customizable these invitations and thank you cards are. If my fiancé and I didn’t have a graphic designer in the family to make us what we wanted…we would totally go this route! I had these done in less than 30 minutes. Oh, and the shipping was super quick! I had my order within 3 days.
Not attending a wedding or baby shower this year? Basic Invite has invitations for all types of parties, as well as other stationary and business cards! I’m very into the clear + classic look right now, which is also usually very expensive, but Basic Invite has it at such an affordable price.
Basic Invite is also offering an additional 15% off right now for the month of March! Use code 15FF51.
Soo.. who wants to throw a mimosa and mani party?!
*This post is sponsored by Basic Invite. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Sass Room possible!