- Valentino Coffee Table Book: Can you ever have too many coffee table books?! My fiancé would say 1 is too many, but I don’t think you can ever have enough! They add such a chic element to any space, and this one would be perfect for a bachelorette pad!
2. Makeup Bag: Upgrade your bff’s makeup bag with this one! I think makeup bags make great gifts because I feel like thats one thing you always know you need to replace but you just never really get around to. You can personalize it by throwing in a cute lipgloss!
3. SlipsilkPure Silk Sleep Mask: If you want to get your friend or girlfriend something super luxurious for Christmas, this sleep mask is it!
4. BeautyBio Bright Eyes Set: A very cute less expensive option than the above, plus it comes with eye brightening patches! I have heard really good things about these.
5. Peace Sign Table Decor: I love cheeky gifts! If you have an eclectic friend who loves to decorate she would love this. I’ve been wanting this for forever!
6. Mermaid Squad Cup: Everyone has a friend who is obsessed with the mermaid trend. I think this cup is so cute and fun!
7. GlamBoxes Glam Holder: For the beauty junkie who never has enough space for all of her makeup and skincare products!
8. Lucite Cuff Set: The perfect gift for your fashionable friend who loves to accessorize! Not so secretly hoping these are under my Christmas tree this year!
9. Cotton Candy Silicone: The most practical gift that every girl doesn’t realize she NEEDS! This is perfect for the girl on the go who is always carrying one to many things. It’s a key ring you can wear as a bracelet. It makes life so much easier when you are carrying in groceries, or like a baby.
10. Slippers: A great gift for your homebody friend.
11. Buxom Lip Set: I always look forward to the beauty gift sets each Christmas. I think both Nordstrom and Sephora do such a good job! I love Buxom lip glosses because they are plumping and not sticky. If you have a lip-product obsessed friend, she would love this!
12. Kendra Scott Earrings: These are so classy and elegant! If you have a minimalist friend, she would love these! They go with everything!
13. “After This We’re Getting Pizza” Yoga Mat: We all have a fit friend who would love this cheeky yoga mat!
14. Shiraleah Picture Frame: I guarantee your BFF doesn’t have a picture frame like this! It’s so fun and unique. Personalize it with a photo of you and her!
15. Rose Quartz Roller: Another gift for your beauty obsessed friend. Perhaps one that loves trying out the newest beauty gadgets.
16. Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag: The perfect size of bag to throw in a purse or when you are packing light! Can you ever have too many bags?
What are you getting the special girls in your life for Christmas this year? I linked a few extra items not pictures above, below!