Hello friends! With Valentine’s Day coming up I thought it would be fun to share a little fun Valentine’s bar cart styling idea. This look is super easy and functional and can easily be achieved with a lot of things you probably already have (or will at least actually use). Even if you don’t do a bunch of decorating for Valenine’s Day, a bar cart is one of those pieces in your home that easy and fun to dress up for all the fun holidays.
I’ve had this bar cart for 4 years now, and it has been so good for numerous parties and occasions. I’ve used it as a bar cart, coffee cart, and dessert cart. This one is such good value and it will last you several years.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 bottles of wine (I chose Prosecco and Rose because that’s what I serve most often!)
- 1 mixer (I chose orange juice to mix with the Prosecco for mimosas then put it in a prettier juice jar I found in the Target dollar spot for $3!)
- glasses (wine, lowball, coupe, whatever you have! My two coupe glasses were gifted to me)
- Valentine’s themed napkins (mine are from the Target dollar spot, they always have cute ones every year!)
- Stir sticks (mine are from the Target dollar spot)
- Valentine’s tea towels (mine from the Target dollar spot. Use these to hang over the side of your bar cart or even lay them down on the surface)
- Valentine’s straws in a mason jar (from the Target dollar spot)
- Anything pretty that gives more height (cake stand, vase filled with flowers or pink or red candy, candles, Valentine’s sign)
Since I decorated my bar cart specifically for my Valentine’s Day brunch I’m hosting next weekend, I had to make it super functional. Although it can be easy and gorgeous to put so many items on your bar cart, it loses it’s purpose when you clutter it up.
I’m making two different drinks for my brunch party. Mimosas, duh, and then I’m doing a scoop of raspberry sherbet with Rose poured around it. I’m sure it has a name, but I don’t know what it is! I saw it on Pinterest and thought it would be a perfect Valentine’s Day drink since it turns into such a pretty shade of pink. Plus, it’s just really yummy!