Willing Beauty HY+5 Regimen and 3 Important Skin Care Tips for Your 20’s
You all already know how important skin care has become to me over the past few months. You might be sick of hearing about it, BUT you’ll thank me later when you’re 40 looking 20. Okay maybe 30 is more realistic. 😉
I was so excited when Willing Beauty reached out to me after seeing my posts about wanting to improve my skincare routine. Being a blogger, I get reached out to often about trying different products, especially skin care for some reason. Maybe those are more common, or maybe I just look like someone who would really enjoy some skin care (true). Anyways, I usually turn skincare brands down. Why? First off, how authentic would I be if I posted about a new skincare routine every week? and changing your skincare routine so often can’t be good for your skin. Lastly, I just can’t lie. I wouldn’t do that to you guys! I waited until a brand reached out to me that I truly felt was legit, had real and safe ingredients + would work well for us.
Willing Beauty is Dedicated to Inspiring Life, Celebrating Beauty, + Simplifying Your Routine With High Performing and Safer Products.
I’m all about supporting a group of boss babe women, which is another thing that attracted me so much to this brand. I saw that this was a mother daughter duo basing their skincare line off of what they needed and what other women wanted. Aka: High performance skincare that was safe, delivered results, and wouldn’t irritate the skin. Oh, and something affordable. Read more about Willing Beauty, here!
The HY+5 Challenge
The HY+5 Complex is a 5-step daily anti-aging regimen that fights against UVA/UVB rays, pollution, and harsh climate that can lead to fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. While combating against these, it also restores your skin of moisture and nutrients to make your skin soft, bright, and youthful looking! Lastly, this line is free of harsh chemicals, toxins, paragons and synthetic fragrance. Have I convinced you to try this line yet?
What’s Included in Your Regimen
- DO OVER Nourishing Cleanser – You’ll use this day and night! This cleanser is great for sensitive skin because it gently takes off your makeup and dead skin cells. There’s no harsh chemicals in this cleanser that is going to dry out and strip your skin. I’m obsessed with it! I normally can’t use a cleaner morning and night because it dries out my skin, but this stuff is amazing.
- DAYDREAM Illuminating Day Moisturizer – I cannot say enough positive things about this moisturizer. My skin feels so soft and looks so bright after I use it! Plus, the hydration lasts all. day long.
- GET SET SPF30 Tinted Primer – If you aren’t wearing some sort of SPF everyday, you need to start. Even if you don’t see much sun on a daily basis, it can still damage your skin. I love this primer to wear by itself just to even out my skin tone, but it’s my favorite under my makeup. It makes my CC cream go on so much smoother and my skin glows so much more!
- PARTNER IN TIME Age-Defying Night Serum – My FAV product! I love putting this on at night after I’ve washed my face before bed. It feels so relaxing and soothing on my skin + I’ve noticed a difference in my skin since using it. I was a frequent user of the tanning beds when I was a teen, so I have developed some fine lines around my eyes. I’ve been using this serum for a month and can visibly tell a difference around my eyes. If you want just one product from this line, make this it! You’ll wake up feeling so refreshed and you will notice a difference.
- SLEEPOVER Replenishing Night Cream – I use this after my serum at night before bed. It puts just the right amount of moisture into your skin so that you wake up with luminous skin! It has age-defying antioxidants and brightening fruit acids to encourage cell turn over and stimulation of collagen. Sounds luxurious right? It sooooo is!
Willing Beauty is by far the best skincare line I’ve ever tried. I haven’t had any breakouts, and my skin feels soft, youthful, and luminous every single day! I regularly skip makeup + easily can get away with wearing it minimally on a daily basis. If you’re in need of a skincare change, I highly recommend trying out Willing Beauty!
3 Important Skincare Tips for Your 20’s
- If you aren’t wearing SPF daily, you need to be! At least an SPF 30. I love the SPF primer I talked about above, but you could also easily use a makeup with SPF in it. I’ve been using the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream, and it’s forever my go-to for everyday!
- Start an anti-again routine, now! Don’t wait until you’re 30 to start thinking about anti-aging. Incorporating this into your everyday skincare routine now will save your future skin! Preventing is easier than repairing.
- Start eating healthy + being active if you aren’t already. Lots of cardio + broccoli, fish, avocados, carrots, and drink your water! The main thing is to cut out processed foods + fast food. (Check Pinterest for more healthy skin foods! It really does make a difference)
Be prepared for lots more skincare posts! I love learning about the best way to take care of my skin + love that I’m noticing a difference. Let me know if you have any questions or requests, I’d love to answer them!
What’s your skincare regimen like?
*This post is sponsored by Willing Beauty. All opinions are my own.